Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 3 of Loading

I just didn't feel like I ate enough =)  Now I wished I had just started on the VLCD today because I still haven't had the appetite to eat much.

I was looking forward to eating and eating and eating but my stomach just can't do it.  I weighed in today at 184.2 so I think this is all my little 5'2 Frame can take.

I'll start on the VLCD tomorrow.  Yep! That means 500 calories of Clean Eating! I'm looking forward to it.  To inspire my success, I even ordered a pair of Faux Leather Pants size 10! LOL! I'm laughing because I'm currently in a 14 and I'm sure these are European cut so that means they're a 6.  I'll try them on and take a picture, follow the protocol and hopefully be in them before Christmas but if not, definitely by New Years Eve. =)

See you in the morning for a final weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment