Thursday, November 21, 2013

P2 Day3 179.8 (-2.5) (-5.5)

(O_O)

WOOOOHOOOOO!!! I wish you could hear my screams of excitement! I was SHOCKED when I got on the scale this morning.  I have to say, every morning waking up is like Christmas.  I felt like a little kid this morning.  I woke up at 4am but kept trying to talk myself into staying in the bed a little longer just anticipating the scale.  Finally at 5am, I hopped on the scale and VIOLA! 2.5lbs loss!

Yesterday's food consisted of:
(B) Green Tea and Apple
(L) HCG dieters chili recipe & small clementine orange
(D) Beef Lettuce wraps.  Absolutely Love These!

My body seems to really do well with Beef for my meals.  Even when I was on the protocol a few years ago, I remembered the same thing.  Veal and asparagus caused great releases.

I need to release as much fat as I can before next week.  Unfortunately I'm expecting a "visitor" and I'm sure it will slow down my fat loss if it doesn't stall me all together.

Anywho! I'm going to Live in the Moment and LOVE my progress thus far.  Need I tell you I'm repeating yesterday's menu?? lol

Enjoy your day!

1 comment: