Monday, October 11, 2010

(161.8)

This week has been crazy!

I haven't been really eating all the recommended foods. I have been skipping veggies, sometimes bread and can't seem to get a grip. I always do well for breakfast and lunch, but in the evenings, I'm getting home late, eating late, skipping a part of the meal and even taking my HCG more than 12hrs from the first dose. I know this cannot be good. I visited a friend and didn't get home until after 9pm. I was supposed to take my 2nd dose of HCG at 6:30. I couldn't eat at her house, but she did have an apple. I don't know the weight, but it was average size.

Lunch - apple 75, chicken 110cal, bread 23
Dinner - apple (no meat, no veggies, no bread) Ughhh..

1 comment:

  1. Okay - deep breaths, you're doing great.

    Like we've established already, according to Dr. Simeon, you can eat as much - or as little - of your designated foods a day as you want. A good goal is around 400 calories. The ONLY important part of your daily meal plan is the meat. I went through almost all of my round 1 not eating the bread, and did just fine. Also, since it takes roughly 72 hours for the HCG to leave your system, being a couple of hours late with your dose is NO BIG DEAL. So please, r-e-l-a-x. Trust me, that extra stress is not helping the weight loss. Which by the way - you're doing great!!! Good work!

    ReplyDelete