Saturday, October 2, 2010

VLCD 13 (166.1)

Well I don't have to tell ya I'm thrilled! It feels good to finally be getting the hang of this. No more errors for me! I'm looking forward to amazing results by my birthday 10-31, so that gives me a whole month to keep it going. Now I know everyday won't produce big numbers, but a little goes a long way, so lets go! :-)

Today for breakfast I had Strawberries w/stevia and black coffee with stevia, too. I'll be looking online later today to look for the sugar free flavor drops to add to my coffee. I'm doing pretty good with just drinking it. I guess just knowing that it's for a great purpose that I can just about tolerate anything! I just finished preparing my meats for next week. I went to Sam's club and brought fresh chicken breast tenderloins, washed, trimmed all visible fat, weighed and bagged 100g each. Next I'll do the talapia. It's so much easier to just grab a bagged thats already weighed and marked with the calories, pop them on the griddle and go! I'm looking for some other veggies. Im finding myself getting bored with the cucumbers, cabbage and asparagus. I'll check online for more recipes.

Anywho, I have to get going. I've been up since 6am, did a few loads of laundry, cooked breakfast for the fam, did my Saturday morning radio show, cleaned my meats and now it's time to entertain my neice and nephew along with my little one. It's a Beautiful day, now we need to get out and enjoy it!

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I just joined the HCGNewbies group and saw your blog post. :)

    I've just ordered the drops myself and am debating blogging about it or keeping a secret. My blog is in regards to my small business but it's also about daily life. What do you think I should do? Write on my regular blog OR make a new one? Oh the choices...

    Anyway, good for you for blogging every day. It's a hard thing to do, especially about something so personal as a diet! Hope to read more about it.

    -Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! You're on your way now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Havelinasoap!!

    Thank you for reading :) As you can see I have very few followers because I chose to keep my journey to myself and for those I knew would truly support me/understand. Most people wouldn't understand why I would choose to (in their minds, go through such extremes). In just telling people that I'm cutting out sugar, ALL sugar, no oils or butters, a fruit, veggie and bread, they think that's toooo extreme. So for me to say, "oh and I also ordered this product from overseas that says, don't exercise, take it twice a day and only eat 500cal a day, ANNNND you can lose around 1pound a day, they would think I was crazy! lol so I guess what I'm saying is, be careful who you share it with. If it were me, I would keep it to myself until they BEG to know what you did. :-) Maybe you could just say that your making food "lifestyle changes" and watching what you eat. Spare the details of the drops and how much your eating. Some people would not understand.

    Blogging is my way of "telling someone". I also love to use it as a log of what I'm eating and experiencing. You should do it for you :-)

    Good Luck! I would LOVE to Follow You on Your Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sue! Thanks to You, YES I AM!! :)

    ReplyDelete