Sunday, October 3, 2010

P2D14 (163.9!!) LOLOLOL!!

My daughter runs in here first thing this morning! "What did the scale say?" I tell her, "163.9" she tells me, "ma, that's craaaazy", then she smiles so hard! We are both soooo ecstatic! I am so in love with this diet. Not being hungry, energy galore, just sitting back watching the pounds melt off!

I just finished cooking breakfast (wearing my blue surgical gloves) lol. They had pancakes, scrambled eggs and turkey bacon, apple juice and strawberries. I had no desire for anything they had. I've actually been doing very well with preparing food for them. We've even been out to restaurants and I just drink my little ol' water. I usually eat my food before we go, and take a fruit with me just in case. This is very manageable and I'm really enjoying this time to think about my food choices once I'm past P2.

My daughter has decided she would like to try the protocol. She's 4'9 and 141 pounds. She's in college, but lives in her own apt. so I'm going to help her with her foods. She's going to start after her birthday weekend on the 23, use that weekend to load. Since she is a student, I would purchase, weigh and package all of her meats. She can do the veggies herself. I'm happy that she is willing to do this for herself. Just like her mom, weight has always been an issue for her. There was only one period in her life where she was truly happy about her size. She must have been in her senior year for high school. So she graduates with her BA next year, wouldn't it be great to be feeling FABULOUS and looking good for such a Great Achievement. I can't wait!

Well, I'm going to surf some recipes for the family and start on this day. Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the morning! :-)

Breakfast - strawberries (30cal), Black coffee w/stevia

Lunch - 100g of chicken, cucumbers in ACV (54cal) and bread (23)

Dinner will be a repeat of lunch. :-)

CYA!

4 comments:

  1. Woooo hoooo!!!!! Big grin here at your result - and at the fact that you're finding it easy to manage restaurants and family cooking. You're right - the HCG diet IS manageable. It just takes planning. And it's soooo worth that planning. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yes Susan! I'm soooo Happy! You have save my LIFE. I have to find a way to THANK YOU for introducing me to this!

    Love the food prep gloves. Now I have no fear of touching unforbidden oils. This is GREAT. I'm already looking for healthy desserts and foods for the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear the joy leaping off the page here! You DO realize (of course you do!) that you've lost 10.5 pounds in only 2 weeks!!! What other diet can let you do that while feeling healthy and energetic? None that I know of. Love the HCG Diet!

    ReplyDelete