Tuesday, October 5, 2010

P2D17 (162.9)

Yep!!! I've lost another pound! Yipppeeee.. I am wearing a pair of pants I haven't seen in years! They're a 12 but like a jr.'s fit. Before I started this program I was thinking I would get down to about 135-140. After seeing how much FAT I've loss, I'm thinking that may be too light! I'll see as I lose more weight. Two people on my job said to me, "you look like you've loss weight".. hahahahaha.. I just smiled and said, "I DID" :). They've notice I've changed my eating and also, very cautious about "tasting" foods that they've bought in. I see the biggest change in my upper body. My bottom is a little bigger and although I know I'm losing some of it, too, it takes a little longer to see a MAJOR change. (i don't wanna lose too much of that anyway..lol)

My arms are skinnier, my chest area is thinner and my cheeks and neck are absolutely PERFECT! I can see how much slimmer my face is. I don't feel puffy at all!

I've been keeping my menu's really simple. Eliminating the sodium as much as possible and drinking my water. I will be trying a few new recipes that I found on this awesome Hcgdieters blog. It's http://hcgrecipes.blogspot.com/ I've used the apple dessert and I'm going to try the crab recipe this weekend.

I'm going to start looking into the plan for Phase 3 and 4. Just in case I decide that after this bottle, to take a break and then start again later. I'm not sure, but I like the thought of being able to do that. I'm headed home, so I'll check in later or in the morning.

Cya! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment