Monday, October 4, 2010

P2D16 (163.9)

I know.. it's not an error... I didn't lose anything. I'm not upset though. LOLOL My daughter just called me at work and said, "good morning ma, do you have something to tell me?" LOL she is sooo into my progress! It's not only exciting for me, but for her as well! She's getting a glimpse of what she can expect when she starts the end of this month.

Anyway, what I was about to say was, I'm not upset or surprised at the scale not moving this morning. I barely ate anything yesterday. I mean I didn't even write it down. I drank 4 cups of coffee, and had about 50 calories of strawberries for lunch. I did not drink much water at all, and then I didn't eat dinner until 9:30pm. I scarfed down chicken, an apple, some asparagus, the bread and 3 glasses of water and went to bed.

Today, I'm being more careful in not letting the day go by without eating like I should. Also, back to drinking my water throughout the day and night try and cram it all in at night. On top of that, I splashed a little Braggs L. A. on my aparagus, although I barely ate 7 of them. So, I'm looking forward to tomorrow, I expect some loss. Still excited and half way there!

I am definitely shrinking in inches. I haven't measured since the start, but it's very apparent to me and to a few others. My face is soooo small! A lot of the chubbiness is gone from my cheeks. One of the more important once's for me was the thighs rubbing. Ughh, well the mermaid is leaving! lol I'm starting to have 2 Legs Again! It feels GREAT. I will be taking pictures tonight just for my journal. I will also measure again for progress updates.

My coworker came by today and said.. "have you seen, (my name)". I laughed, I said, "yes, I've seen her Melting Away". He said I can see a difference. He's the only one outside of Sue and my daughter that knows about the protocol. He supports it and is so excited to witness the transformation.

Today's Lunch:
Chicken 100g
cucumbers w/braggs apple cider vinegar (24cal)
1/2 gf 69cal
melba toast 23

Enjoy Your Day!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment