Sunday, September 19, 2010

4th Day of Loading

Yes!!! You saw it right, Day4! I started taking my HCG twice a day yet I seemed to have lost a few pounds while loading. My plan was to load for 3 days. After all I had a full weekend with Friday's Girls Night Out, a Wedding on Saturday (seafood after that) and Sunday Football! But when starting the First day of P2, I felt starved and dizzy :( I thought perhaps I didn't load on the right foods. I had been eating a lot of pasta with alfredo, seafood, salmon, bread, fried shrimp, McDonald's Steak and Egg and Cheese Bagels and so much chocolate ice cream that I deemed my self a Cow! So by noon on the first day on P2 I decided one more day. I went out and bought Popeye's Chicken, biscuits and mac n cheese. I just wasn't hungry, but every time I thought I had more room, I'd eat another piece of chicken and a biscuit! I have to say loading is not easy! I know that sounds crazy but perhaps the hcg played a part in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment