Friday, September 24, 2010

P2D5 Houston....We Have a Problem!

Okay! Something is going wrong. Well in all honesty, I can think of a few things it may be. I've gained .2 oz as of this morning. I'm weighing in at 169.9. Now, it could be that I only ate 178 calories for dinner for a total of 411 calories for the day. I also have been using cocoa butter and coconut oil on my skin. I haven't been able to find what is acceptable to use as a moisturizer. I have to use something. After yesterday and this morning results, I haven't use anything on my skin but that can't last for long. I do not touch food oils (butter or any other) b/c I do use latex gloves while preparing meals for my family. As a matter of fact, I've only had to cook for them twice this week.

I also think I'm going to go back to green tea instead of coffee although I only put stevia in my coffee. Green tea is said to speed up the metabolism, so I think it may help. I'm not sure but I want to get back on track. Another thing it could be is lack of water. I didn't measure my intake but I need to drink more for sure. I can always tell by how often I go to the bathroom, and I think it was about 3 times. The time when I had the biggest loss it was allllllll day! lol I lost count.

So I need to improve: Water Intake, Getting as close to 500 calories as possible, NO CREAMS, LOTIONS, MOISTURIZERS until I can find one that I KNOW is approved. I need to also do better at taking the hcg as close to the 12 hrs as possible. I take it before 6am because I leave for work no later than 6:30. Sometimes I don't make it home until 7-730 or 8 :( I'm thinking of buying a little cooler to keep in the car or something. There's gotta be a better way to keep the schedule.

Oh well. I'm feeling a little disappointed, but I also realize that's its still early in the game. There's time to adjust and still win. I take responsibility in knowing I may have contributed to the gain today. I will adjust and see what happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment