Wednesday, September 29, 2010

P2D10 On the Move :-) 169.2

GM!

Well! I'm happy to report there's been progress! I weighed in this morning at 169.2! I'm thankful b/c today I got a visit from "aunt fran", (that time of the month -TOM) lol. So I'm just happy to see some progress :-) My mood is VERY Happy and not just because of the loss, but throughout this process I have been very lucky not to have experienced low energy, headaches, or any of the other things most ppl have complained about. I was actually pretty worried that perhaps I was doing something wrong. As my coworker explained it to me, it's a period of "detox" so the less you have to rid your body of, the less side affects I should have. I have already had a cup of coffee - black. Although I'm not used to drinking my coffee this way, it's tolerable and it also aids in hunger pangs. Morning snack has been my sliced strawberries with a sprinkle of Stevia. I'm now drinking my second 20oz cup of water for the day. So I'm heading in the right direction! Hoping not to make any more wrong turns! :-) I mixed a new batch of HCG mix. I did it without having to call Sue! I was very proud. The directions were very simple, but now that I've mixed it with her help the first time, this time I knew it was right.

That brings my total loss to -7.8 including loading, and -5.2 since staring the VLCD.

Well, I guess I should do some work. I'll check in later. Enjoy Your Day!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Both on the patience and the mixing! I'm sure the next little while will give you exciting results! :-)

    ReplyDelete