Monday, September 20, 2010

P2D1

I think the 4th day of loading helped. I gained weight and now my official FAT Girl weight is....*drum roll*...... 174.4!!!!! Still not my biggest but definitely Miserable enough to qualify for one of the most miserable feelings in a long time. I decided that with all the other health issues going on, anxious and just a little stressed, that I would do my first day on the VLCD from home. I used this day to clean, weigh, label and store all of my meats, fish, shrimp and veggies. I'm not a fan of chicken but just to keep variety on such a short list of foods, I purchased chicken tenderloins and cleaned them as well. I have never been so organized and focused in ANYTHING in life! The food scale by Perfect Portions really made it simple. I wasn't sure of it's accuracy so I took a picture of the cucumbers I was weighing, texted it along with the numbers from the scale, to my old faithful Sue! She answered right back saying that what I had was correct and that I was doing a great job! I smiled, thanked her then confessed, "I cheated. I had help with my scale". However you do it, just be sure the numbers are right. So today's meal was as follows:

B- Coffee Black
L- Talapia 89g (88 cal)
Asparagus (34 cal)
1/2 Grapefruit (78 cal)
Melba Toast (23 cal) Unsalted
I drank club soda (10oz) and 64oz of water.
Total - 223 Calories

D-100g of shrimp (106 cal)
1/2 gf (73 cal)
Cucumbers (22 cal)
Melba Toast (23 cal)
Total - 224 Calories

Grand Total 447 Calories!

I also should add, I wasn't hungry and I felt much better than I did trying to start the day before. I was told to eat GOOD FATS! Not too much sugar. Today went so smooth, I'm actually a little nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment