Wednesday, September 22, 2010

P2D3 Evening

Hello :)

I just finished eating dinner and while doing so, I started thinking that this isn't so bad after all. Its almost a little scary because besides the every now and then hunger pangs, I feel pretty normal. I say that because I know that this is partly a detox of all of the bad things I've been putting in my body over the years. Its been said that when you detox, you have some headaches, and some discomfort in one way or another. I've been lucky so far to not have experienced any. To help with the hunger pains, I eat my fruit for the meal as a snack. Its been holding me pretty well :-) One thing that concerns me today is my water intake. I didn't drink nearly as much water as I did yesterday nor as required. By 4:00pm I started trying to make up for it. I hope it doesn't hurt me tomorrow with weighing in.

Dinner was pretty typical although I did see an EXCELLENT recipe that I want to try. It has one of my, well two of my favorite items, SHRIMP & Braggs Liquid Amino!! It's an aparagus stir fry with those two things and it includes 2 cloves of garlic and fresh ginger with a few squirts of lemon! Mmmmmm! Unfortunately my grocer does not carry the Amino. It taste JUST like Soy Sauce but it's Natural and so much more healthy for you. I will pick it up on the way home tomorrow.

I had shrimp and asparagus, steamed with water and seasoned with Mrs. Dash Original seasonings and my favorite, organic CAYENNE PEPPER !! My Mouth is on fire! I found that I can eat anything if it's buried in cayenne pepper. I'm full just off of that but I still have to eat the 1/2 grapefruit. I'll eat that in about 3o min.

Total Calories for the day 439. Wow, I think I need to eat more veggies to get closer to 500. At least above 450. I didn't eat as much cucumbers as I usually do and I ate an apple instead of the normal grapefruit.

Breakfast was water and black coffee once I arrived at work. Lunch - Talipia, apple, melba toast and cucumbers.

I'm a little nevous about weighing in tomorrow. Calorie intake and water may pose a problem.

Oh, one thing that concerns me is my throat. Not sure if this has anything to do with the program but when I swallow it feels sorta bruised. Not like a sore throat but where the esophagus is. If I touch the outside (around where a man's adam's apple is) it hurt like a bruise but it's inside too. Never had a problem like this before, but I'm not concerned that anything's wrong, just wondering what's going on. Anywho, time to call it a night.

Pray for me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment