Thursday, September 16, 2010

Its Time To EAT!!

YAYYYY! I can eat ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED TO EAT!!! I will be socializing all weekend centered around FOOD, so what better time to LOAD! Loading is when you eat as much High Caloric/Fat Foods you can get your hands on. This will help you during your VLCD (very low calorie diet) The Low Calorie day starts the day after you stop loading and then start your 500 calorie a day diet. I went out a purchased chocolate ice cream, cookies and dough ice cream and I've been dreaming of eating my favorite, Hostess Chocolate Cup Cake!! (do you see the pattern?) I love chocolate and what better way to get FAT!

Okay, so now it's time to dose. I decided to take my first dose at 6:30am and my second dose at 6:30pm. I used the little syringe to measure out .5cc's of mix. I aimed for the spot directly under my tongue and held it there for 10min! Yup 10! I read 5min was required, but I've also read a blogger that held hers for 15! I didn't have a taste but after I swallowed, I started frowning and wondering "am I drinking the urine of a pregnant woman?" lol I know, sometimes I am just so silly.

For some reason I just wasn't hungry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment