Tuesday, September 7, 2010

All supplies have been ordered. I got my HCG Kit from www.emergewithhcg.com. (all the things I would need in order to mix the hcg). I ended up ordering the Sublingual 60 day protocol w/Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride from AllDayChemist.com, 5000, i.u and I ordered 5 vials.

Now if knowing the correct way to mix this concoction wasn't pressure enough, measuring my food with accuracy was worrying me the most. After all, if I don't eat the correct amount of calories, progress will not be made.

To alleviate some of the stress and errors, lol, I decided it was worth it to purchase a scale that would do all the work for me. I found a life saver!! Its a digital scale by Perfect Portions and it's a Food Scale + Nutritional Facts!! OH MY GOODNESS! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It not only weighs your food for you in grams, but it also calculates calories, fat calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, total carbs, dietary fiber, sugars and protein!!! All you have to do is put in the code provided by the Food Code Book that come with it! It take out all guess work!

Well I decided I may as well go all the way with the last part of this formula for success. I purchased a digital scale by Weight Watchers. It measures weight in increments of .1 and also your Body Fat%, Body Water, Bone Mass and BMI. I guess it wouldn't be fair NOT to disclose that I also have a problem with shopping and overdoing it every time. Hey, that's a woman for ya! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment