Wednesday, September 1, 2010

For days I've been trying to read all of the literature and I think, I'm just afraid to start overall. Not afraid of the challenge but afraid of not being prepared and failing :( I think I need to call my friend :)

I'm so glad I called her, she was able to assure me that I could do it! Not only that I could do it, but she would be there to support me and answer whatever questions I had. That made me feel excited to try again. You know how sometimes you feel like you may be "bothering" someone with all of your questions and questions and MORE questions? lol, well she said, ask away, she don't mind at all. Thank You!!

So I finally ordered my HCG with the help of my friend! YAYYYY! My stomach is hangin over my pants and I can barely sit up straight to type this, smh. So I know it's past time to make a change. I weighed in at my drs office this morning @ 177lbs. What the HECK! (lol remember I said "so far?") Wow, this is sad., but it's cool, it's only temporary ;-)

Per Sue's blog, I need to be prepared with Potassium supplements for energy. These supplements I can take 1-3xper day and L-Glutamine for hunger/cravings. All you have to do is dissolve an opened capsule under your tongue. (no need to open capsule, I found the L-Glutamine in powder form)

Now, we wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment