Tuesday, September 21, 2010

P2D2

Today is P2D2 of the VLCD. I took my .5cc's at 6am. (i know that's a 1/2 hour earlier than yesterday but I had to get out the door for work) I was told its not tooooo much of a big deal being "exactly 12 hrs" when dosing. I try to keep it as close as possible.

Well enough of babbling, I know what your asking me, "did you lose any weight?" Well, actually I did!! lol I weighed in this morning at 171.9! That's 2.5 pounds loss so far! There's that phrase again, "so far" lol, the only good thing this time, is that we're going in the OPPOSITE direction!! I know this may sound weird but I when I awoke this morning, even before I got out of the bed, I "felt lighter" Normally I'm a little puffy or swollen, but I can't explain it, my body just felt a little different. I was very anxious to get on the scale. I had to wait until my hubby left for work. *Shhhhh, he doesn't know about my "diet"* Well as a matter of fact I didn't tell anyone. Even though I know he'd support me. Sometimes it's just easier for me to do it alone. I've always been like that. I can exercise alone, shop alone, go to the movies and out to dinner with Me, Myself and I. If he ask me, I'll tell him, but no need in going into it right now. As a matter of fact, I didn't tell anyone. Well except Sue. :-) I'm sure you understand why. "You can't lose weight that way, you'll starve to death", "losing weight that fast is unhealthy and you'll gain it back TWICE as fast". In reality, they'd think I'm crazy. I didn't want the negative comments and unresearched opinions. So I figured once they see how FABULOUS I look, I may share my secret. Well, I just saw the lights turn off around the house, lol I guess that means it's bedtime. But before I go, here's today's menu:

B-Black Coffee
about an hour later 1tsp of L-Glutamine to help with hunger/cravings. I dissolved the powder under my tongue, the same way I take the sublingual mix. It helped for a minute, lol.

Morning Snack (i was a little hungry) the melba toast (23 cal)

L- Talapia 110g (110 cal)
1/2 grapefruit (84 cal)
cucumbers (25 cal)
and 50oz of water before noon!!! I'm so proud of myself!
Total - 242 Calories

D- Shrimp (104 cal)
apple (58 cal)
melba toast (23 cal)
veggie..(0 cal)
Total -165

I had cucumbers set aside for dinner, but I didn't eat them b/c I was not hungry. I hope this doesn't hurt me. geesh.

Total for the day 407 cal. I hope this doesn't hurt me. I know you have to eat to lose weight but I couldn't eat anything else. Maybe it's because of all the water I've been drinking. Over 70oz of water! I hope that's a good thing. See you in the morning :-)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go!!!
    I know what you mean, I didn't tell anyone for awhile either, until the weight started melting off, then I was so proud I couldn't keep my mouth shut - no matter what people said, my body was living proof that the HCG diet DOES work, and is healthy to boot! After a while people would come to me to ask what I was doing!
    Nope, the not eating your cucumbers will not hurt you - the main focus is eating your protein, get that in, and it doesn't really matter what else you don't eat. You're doing wonderfully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! I can't wait to get to the point of people askin me! lol.

    ReplyDelete