Tuesday, September 28, 2010

P2D9 Hopefully This is the Last Day

Hello,

I haven't been blogging the last few days to spare you the meek disposition I've been in. If you remember on Saturday, I found I had been making a few errors with some of the things I came in contact with. According to Dr. Simeons Protocol, it will take about 3 days to correct the error. This is day three and I'm happy to report that at least I haven't gained much. 170.2 is my weight for today and the last 2 days. Before the error I was at 169.6. I have continued eating right and calculating my calories.

I'm a fighter and I will Win this Battle! ;-) Hoping for a better tomorrow! (pray for me) :-)

Oh, I will be mixing a new batch of HCG tonight. Maybe a fresh start all the way around will jump start this engine. Patience is a Virtue and I've learned to exercise it very well.

I have been getting more creative with my meals :) My new love is Bragg's Liquid Amino, like the Frank's Hot Sauce commercial, "I put that***** on everything!!" lol I grilled chicken with Mrs. Dash original seasonings and steamed some cabbage with salt and pepper. Combined the two and drizzled some BLA in the mix and you couldn't tell me I wasn't eating Chinese Food! It was Delicious! So much that my whole family asked for it tonight. Another one that they all loved is the Steamed Shrimp with Asparagus and the BLA with other seasonings (non containing sugar) I slave to fix their meals while being extra careful not to come into contact with any foods or oils that could hinder my success, and they all drool over MY food! lol So perhaps this will make the "meal cooking" process a little easier for me. Not to mention healthy for them. So it's a WIN-WIN situation!

Well, on to more reading, socializing with the hcgdieters group and crossing my fingers for PROGRESS tomorrow!!

CYA in the AM! :)

Lunch Talapia (93 cal), apple (59 cal) cucumbers (12 cal), bread (23 cal)
Snack (apple 53 cal)
Dinner Chicken (109 cal), cabbage (79 cal)
No bread Total for the day 428, that's low! I may eat the bread later tonight and I weighed the cabbage but I didn't even eat it all. I had soooo much water today I totally lost count, but I do know that I had at least 6-20oz cups and 3 coffee mugs of green tea. So I'm good in the liquid dept. Lord PLEASE let the scale show a lost tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment