Thursday, September 23, 2010

P2D4 :(

I think not drinking enough water and also not eating enough yesterday may have contributed to this....169.4. That's only .5! I'm not surprised and trying to force that last grapefruit at 10pm, I'm sure didn't help.

Well, I'm not going to beat myself up. I just have to be more focused on what I eat, drink and touch. I have to find some products I can use on my skin. I know I used cocoa butter the last few days, perhaps that's catching up with me. Today I bought some Organic Coconut oil from a holistic store. I need to use something on my skin because its so dry and I can also use this on my hair.

Today's lunch was grilled chicken (110), cucumbers (31), 1/2 grapefruit(79) and 1 melba toast (23). Total (243)

I'm not sure what I'm going to have for dinner. No worries, everything's prepped and marked. just a matter of choosing :-) Oh, I also picked up the braggs liquid amino. I may do the stir fry with asparagus. I'm excited to try it.

I'll check in later :)

2 comments:

  1. Please don't beat yourself up - remember, as time goes on, 0.5 will be your average daily loss.

    As far as oil goes for your skin - NO to the coconut oil. It's a food oil, and your body will absorb it as such. This WILL hinder your losses.

    Look for stuff with chemicals, no natural food oils (such as coconut, olive, aloe, palm).

    Your best bet is to look for creams and lotions where mineral oil is the main ingredient. Using Keri oil in the shower is great for your skin. Shower, put the oil on, let it sit for a minute, then rinse. It will lock the water into your skin.

    For my body AND face as I did P2, I used Jergens Skin Firming Body Lotion, and I have very dry sensitive skin. But on HCG you need less moisture, just a bit. So something along those lines will be plenty for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! SUE! I BATHED in that Coconut Oil Yesterday! WHEW! Well at least I know what happened this morning! I'll have to give it to my daughter to take b/c I don't even want to touch it. Thank you sooooo much for the info. I was trying to research it without bothering you. Until I could find some that was approved, I went back to not using anything. Thanks for the suggestions. I will be picking them up today. Thank You So Much! My daughter is depending on me to do this as fast as possible, lol, she want me to help her next! I soooo Appreciate You!

    ReplyDelete